Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Me and English

English as a subject in college, is very interesting, You get to explore subjects you knew little about and then again subject you felt you knew alot about.  I love to learn about things, objects, people, and times. 
How to write about them for someone else to read is different.  It takes a talent, a passion, a desire, to provide information to others to also learn from.  Even though, I do enjoy "English" as a class, I do not enjoy the preciseness, or the perfection which is acquired to complete the class.  I guess, I will keep with imperfect, unprofessional, writtings with substance.  I can write a poem, a story, a journal, as long as it comes from the heart.  Thanks, to my English Instructors, who have introduced me to many different ways to express myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment